Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

3 months!?! Really?

I can't believe it has already been three months! Craziness! We had a great weekend because three of my four closest grad school friends (Michelle, Paige, Andrea) came for a visit. There have been lots of fun times had with this crew and this weekend was no exception, even though it did have a slightly different feel to it with a baby in the mix! Next, I am expecting a trip from some Keller girls! (Maybe Jan-Feb when I move into my own place?) And of course, I've added other pics of Rylee from this weekend and today.





5 comments:

Margaret K said...

I think she's a keeper!

Hey, what about the girls of Grapevine & Hurst!?

jenny biz said...

Oh, she's so precious! I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Love ya'!

Phillips Family said...

She is a cutie!!!

Amy C said...

She is so adorable. I bet you are so excited to be getting your own place to entertain all those great friends! You are blessed!

Pearson Family said...

Can't wait!!! She is getting so alert...and big!!!