Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can you believe I'm five months old??

Mommy can't!!!

Typical deer in the headlights look whenever I bring out the camera but I thought she looked so big and cute in her outfit that I had to post it. We need to visit Ms. Paige soon so we can get some good pictures instead of this look!



I love these last two pictures for two reasons: I think the rosy cheeks are cute and these were taken at my parents' house on a blanket that I spent many hours on and under when I was little.

4 comments:

Margaret K said...

I love her eyelashes! She is a covergirl in the making.

Amy C said...

She is beautiful like mum. I miss you, and can't wait to meet her!

Pearson Family said...

that girl is just stinkin cute!! I can't wait to take her picture again! Miss you!

amerriman said...

She is getting big, I need hugs from her!