Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New things to show off

Rylee had a few new things she wanted to show off. FIRST- let me say thanks to one of my very best friends for the new blog look! Thanks PP! We love it!!!

Showing off how she can use a fork. Look at that concentration. I think she would have stayed there all night if I would have let her. You don't see this child very still for long so I had to document this.
Showing off her new chair that Aunt Sandy and Uncle David got her for Christmas.

Showing off the first set of new pajamas.

And the second pair.
Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

4 comments:

Jo Ann said...

I love the new look. Very impressive. That little one is growing so and is so cute. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.

Beth said...

Rylee is growing fast. Anna Grace got a kitchen for Christmas also and she loves it.

all things girly said...

Long time, no talk! she is adorable! love the dress with her name on it. we've had a new addition to our fam, and guess what it's another girl! yep..that makes FOUR!!! Olivia Grace 9-28-08 visit my blog sometime, I just started it though and it's under renovation! allthingsgirly4.blogspot.com

vanessa Brown - Reagan's mom

all things girly said...

here's my email, I would love to keep in touch that way too!

macbrown1@msn.com