Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

I know what you are thinking- two posts in one day, something must be wrong. Just thought that a first Easter deserved a separate post. She had a cute white sweater to wear over her dress but it was too cold for outside pics so I left it off.
I think she has her first ear infection- we're going to the doctor tomorrow to find out for sure. Here were some of the pictures I captured in between her pulling on her ear.




Thanks Aunt Cathy for putting her name on her basket!

4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

WOW! 2 posts. You are an over achiever! Love her Easter dress! Sweet girl...I can't wait to hug her to pieces!

Margaret K said...

Adorable dress and bow! What a cute picture with her legs hanging out of the crib. She is such a doll.

jennifer said...

Oh my goodness Jami she is so beautiful. I think she and Katy would be great friends if they lived closer together. Love the hair bow!!

Amy C said...

Happy Easter. She is so beautiful.