Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dinner Saturday???

Hello all five of you from the DFW area who check this....

I am coming into town this weekend and just thought I would check and see if anyone was available to meet Rylee and me for dinner on Saturday night. I was thinking 6:00 at Christina's by church. There are so many restaurants that I miss eating at but thought that Christina's was a good location for all...
I know that Saturday night is probably not good for everyone but I am hoping to see some of you. If your hubbies and kids want to come I would love to see them too!

Please tell anyone you talk to if you think they would like to come :)

6 comments:

Felicia said...

PP told me about you coming into town last night. I don't think I'll be able to come because we'll be coming back into town from a bday party. I would love to see you and meet Rylee. Enjoy your trip!

Margaret K said...

There is one from another area that reads your blog, too. As much as I would like to see you guys, I don't think the 4 hour trip will be possible this weekend, but keep me posted when you will be back. Maybe we can meet up another time. Did you move into your apartment yet? You have to post some pictures!

Amy C said...

We may pop in. We are leaving for DC the next morn though. It depends on when mother in law pulls into town. ;

jenny biz said...

Jami, I missed seeing you this weekend! I still have not had a real introduction to Rylee and I can't wait! Love you!

joni said...

jami, hi, it's Joni! I ran across your blog. Are you in Texarkana? That's where we live! It's good to see you, even if it is on the computer. We need to meet for lunch one day, it's been a while! You look great and your daughter is gorgeous!!

Beth said...

sorry we missed you when you were here. Rylee is growing so fast. Hope to see you next time.