Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Thank you for buying a blow-up pool for me to play in Aunt Sandy!!!




Quick prayer request......my best friend since 4th grade, Cassi, was put in the hospital on Friday. She's 31 weeks, 5 days pregnant with twin girls and she is having contractions. They have her on medicine to stop them but it is not working the best that it should and it is making her extremely sick. She's already had her steriod shots for their lungs but every 24 hours extra on top of the shots makes a big difference! Pray for those little girls to stay in and grow a little while longer!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

She is so cute in her suit. I am so sorry you broke your arms. That is crazy! I have been praying for you.

You sound like you a doing well considering. I HATE mice too. I freaked out when one jumped out of the couch I was sitting in one time.

I had been spraying it with pepper spray in the pantry and I think it decided to move. I killed then got a new couch. I hate rodents! Evil they are!

Pearson Family said...

I hope those twins are doing well!

Rylee is so cute!

amerriman said...

Rylee is a doll! How are you doing, I have been thinking and praying for you.