Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

"My mommy broke her arms...

but I don't care because I'm having too much fun!!!"
Just a warning- there are a lot of pictures to follow. It seems that I have more time to take pictures nowadays since I am not chasing Rylee around everywhere. My mom has been staying with us in Texarkana during the week and then we have gone to her house a couple of weekends and have stayed with Aunt Sandy and Uncle David the other weekends.
Whitney took this picture the other night and I liked the innocent look on her face! Don't be deceived!

Brown Bear is one of our favorite books!


"Let me out of this thing, I promise I won't get into any trouble"


Cousin Cole really doesn't like holding babies....but she loves him!


This is what she is CONSTANTLY doing to my mom. She can't get anything done.


Relaxing after bath time...


Love summertime and all the good fruits- especially cantaloupe


And ESPECIALLY when we have a good helper like Cousin Morgan to hold a piece for her even if she is eating it for 20 minutes!


Cuddling with Gingy (we didn't make the name up- just inherited it from older grandkids)

"Hello- does anyone know when my Mommy is going to take care of me again?"

I go back to the doctor on Wednesday. Please pray that they are healed and I won't need pins!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

ok so you really broke your arms? what happened? I must be totally out of the loop. :) Rylee is so beautiful. I think she and Katy would be such good friends. Katy also is a blankee lover. :) I'll be praying....

Jenny said...

Ok Jami- Seriously- both arms?? What the heck happened??
Jenny K