Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Weekend!

We went to Southlake this past weekend for Whitney's baby shower and a little shopping. It's always such a mixture of emotions for me when I go back- soooooo glad to see all of my friends that I miss terribly but soooooooooo hard to leave again and know that it's not my home anymore. I never know how Rylee is going to do traveling, but since Nana came along she did great due to the extra entertainment.
Sandy's old neighbors were out of town for the weekend and they were generous enough to give us the run of their new house. It's absolutely beautiful and quite a change from apartment life!!!
Rylee especially had fun climbing the stairs. We always had to be on the lookout because she would just take off.....fearless!
Just relaxing at Whit's shower and loving on Nana. Whitney thought her outfit looked a little too 70s but I liked it.
Saturday night we had a few friends over for swimming and pizza. So glad we got to catch up!!! We also went out to eat with friends Friday night but I completely forgot to take pictures.
And glad to be back home. What is the deal with baskets lately? I think she played in this one for at least 20 minutes straight.



3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Yeah, I would say that house is "tolerable" for a weekend visit. Wow!

Good to see you and cute Rylee in Gymboree. Glad you had a good weekend and a safe trip!

Pearson Family said...

cant wait for this weekend

Margaret K said...

Patrick still plays with laundry baskets!

I know exactly what you mean about going back home. I felt the same way this past weekend. I was going to go to lifegroup Sunday night, but I didn't want to deal with the emotions it would bring.