Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Walking!!!

I know that it has been over a month and you probably don't even check anymore to see if I update but if you do what a surprise.....


I borrowed a laptop tonight so I decided to blog. We have been very busy and it is just getting busier but the biggest news is definitely that we have a walker! She has been walking for about two weeks now and this video (if it works) was taken a week and a half ago so she has gotten much better but I still thought it was cute. If you can't reach me tomorrow it's because either my mom or Whitney has seen it and I am now dead!

We went to Sandy's boss/good friend's lake house this past weekend. It was so beautiful and we had a lot of fun. We had missed out on a lake trip over the fourth due to my broken arms and I will admit that it was much nicer to be at a house and not in a camper. Thanks Olden's for the hospitality and wonderful food!
This is for all of my family members reading- yes she does have the McRae thighs!!!
She is such a concentrator. You can be repeatedly saying her name but if she is focused on something she will ignore you forever.
She has been loving her toy baskets!
And she has found a fun way to get out of them....

I just love those big blue eyes! They melt my heart!

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

WOOOHOO! love a new blog with my girl RYLEE on it! Can't wait to see you!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Look at her go!!! I can't believe how grown up she is :)

Margaret K said...

Congratulations, Rylee! You go girl!