Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Pics are reversed order of what I had but it's too late for me to worry about that......especially since Rylee will more than likely be up at 5:30 instead of her usual 6:30. I used to love the "fall back" time change- It's funny how perspective changes everything.

Playing a game at our church Fall Festival (fyi- the only face paint I could find had lead in it so we went with red lipstick instead! Anyone need a barely used tube of bright red lipstick?)
This was when we first got to the church building and she saw all the lights and commotion happening

Peyton was a kitty cat


Not sure if she wants to wear this funny hat or not


My little Raggedy Anne






6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

That is a PRECIOUS costume!!!!! I just love it!

Did the red lipstick come off easily?

Charley & Marianne said...

So stinkin' precious!!

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness! Jami McCrae how are you? Your daughter is adorable and she looks just like you. How in the world are you?

Margaret K said...

great costume!

amerriman said...

Rylee looks adorable in her costume. She is growing up so fast.

Edna Cox said...

Rylee, Would you please tell your mommy that we are desperately in need of an update. You looked so cute as Raggedy Ann. Love, "Nana Cox"