Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Peyton! and more

Welcome to the world Peyton Elizabeth! She was born at 10:44am yesterday morning weighing 8lb 9oz and 21 1/2 inches long. It was a tough time but well worth it (at least I think so- I haven't asked Whitney yet but I'm sure she would agree).
Peyton with her great-aunt
(that sounds so weird- I'm not even 30 yet and already a great-aunt!)


Rylee waiting to see the "baby" and playing with Uncle David's phone

The other night we were finishing up baby things and I heard Rylee just "singing" in the other room. I wondered what she was doing and I walked in on this- what a sweet kitty cat to let her just rub all over him. Abbi the dog was lying on the other side of the cat but she moved before I could get to my camera.

"I used to have a little seat like this!" And yes look how brillant she is- already reading the owner's manual.

We have found a new way to keep her entertained for a while. Too bad they are bringing a baby back here and this is probably a too loud form of entertainment.

She loves playing in her cabinet in the kitchen. Silly girl!
On Saturday we went with some church friends to the fire station. Thanks for inviting us!

3 comments:

Margaret K said...

Congratulations! I hope Peyton and Rylee will be the best of friends. I love the bowl picture. Rylee seems like such a ham!

Beth said...

Sweet new baby. Rylee sure is getting to be a big girl. They grow so fast. I believe she looks like you.

Jeff's Photos said...

Fire Station trips are the best. Growing up my dad was a Fireman so we made a bunch of trips to the Fire Station. I hope all is well.