Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Forever Loved

Sara "Morgan" McRae
February 26, 1996- April 24,2009


We miss you so much already. Thank you for all the wonderful memories! We love you and can't wait to see you again someday!!!


Miss Me -- But Let Me Go
Unknown
When I come to the end of the road And the sun has set for me I want no rites in a gloom-filled room. Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little--but not too long And not with your head bowed low. Remember the love that we once shared, Miss me--but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take And each must go alone. It's all a part of the Master's plan, A step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick of heart Go to the friends we know And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds. Miss Me--But Let me Go!

No comments: