Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy BOO Day!

Even though Rylee isn't feeling the greatest (doctor says it's just a small stomach bug) she still looks pretty cute even if I do say so myself!!!
So far this week, with Aunt Sandy in Dallas and Nana working, we have only had two small catastrophes- one being that my babysitter forgot to tell me that she had doctor's appointments in Little Rock and wouldn't be able to keep Rylee on Tuesday (she told everyone else about the appointments before Rylee started staying there) and two being that Rylee is sick for the first time. No fun!!!
We are ready for you to come home Aunt Sandy!!!








5 comments:

Beth said...

your are better than I am... I didn't even get Anna Grace a costume!

Pearson Family said...

I hope Rylee gets to feeling better!

jenny biz said...

Sweet thing!

Felicia said...

That is an adorable outfit! She sure looks cozy sleeping in it.

Amy C said...

She looks so sweet in her costume. Sorry she has been sick!