Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I know, I know

I know it's been forever. Sorry! Between spending pretty much all of the last two weeks at my parents and then starting back to work this week posting just didn't happen!
Leaving Rylee to go to work has been really hard!!! I cried a little the first day but haven't again so far. The first day when I got home (I'm only working afternoons at this point!), Aunt Sandy had picked her up for me and she was in her bouncy seat while Sandy fixed supper. Sandy said that she hadn't made one peep the whole time but Sandy saw me pull in the driveway and said "your mommy's home" and Rylee started making noises like crazy. Then I walked in and went straight to get her and leaned over and started talking and she stuck out her bottom lip hugely like "you left me" but then gave me the biggest smile and started cooing at me! It was so precious! Someone told Sandy recently that they knew a guy who said that he felt like it was Christmas every day when he got home because of the reaction he gets from his kids and his wife gets jealous because she never gets that kind of reaction since she is with them all of the time. I guess that is one small plus to working, even though I would much rather be home with her!!!
She's really growing and starting to lose her hair....










With Aunt Sandy at her first wedding shower.







7 comments:

amerriman said...

Rylee is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I miss you!!!

Pearson Family said...

She is getting so big! Hang in there!

Margaret K said...

Wow, she has really grown! She is precious.

jennifer said...

yeah new pics! the hair will grow back. maybe not until she is two but it will grow back.:)

Beth said...

Ethan and I were viewing your blog and he said, "my old teacher, Ms. Jamie?" He loves you girly!

Amy C said...

SHe is so adorable! I love the photos.

Phillips Family said...

What a cutie!

Evelyn lost all the top part of her hair and looked really sad for a few weeks (like a partially balding man). However, new hair came back. Right now all the sides are starting to fall out (at six months old!) and she is starting to sport a mohawk. We feel your hair pain!