Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

More pics!

Everything is going well. I can't believe I only have two more weeks off from work!!! Time is passing so quickly! I keep reminding myself how very fortunate I am to only have to go in at noon. I do not think I was made to where I could be the kind of parent who drops their child off by 7 in the morning and picks them up at 6 or so at night. Thankfully God knew what he was providing by leading me to the private speech clinic at this point in my life. Just another example of his faithfulness through this whole situation.
All you DFW friends- I have been missing everyone like crazy lately. I just can't wait for you to meet Rylee (and two of you to see her again PP and SB!) and I am really craving some Lake Cities love and worship :)

I know you don't really come here to read what I write, so here's the pics you came to see....








She really enjoyed the sermon at her first Sunday morning church service! Sandy was trying to close her mouth but it didn't work.


















Uncle David's version of "babysitting".











So we now see where Rylee gets the habit of sleeping with her mouth open.

And yes, my mom will definitely kill me if she sees that I put this picture on here!















Rylee enjoying celebrating her great-grandparents' 69th wedding anniversary in Nana's arms.









This is cousin Carly (one of four new ones born this year). She was born July 16th.

And here are the other new cousins- Cade (March 22nd) and Maggie (April 6th). Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be fun with all of these new little ones!

This is cousin Caroline who turned 2 on July 1st. She is such a cutie and is so smart!!!
And two more examples of how she almost always likes to sleep with her hands by her face!

7 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I love the new pictures. Some of them didn't show up though, that little red x is there. I will check back later and maybe they will be there. I love her hands, and am READY for you to visit!

jennifer said...

she is getting so big. i wish i could see her in person. BEAUTIFUL!

Beth said...

She is a cutie! Anna Grace needs a playmate! Miss you... love the header!

Phillips Family said...

That long pink dress is beautiful (as well as the baby wearing it)!

Hope you are doing well as you prepare to return to work...sounds like you have a great job!

Margaret K said...

Cutie-pie! We miss you, too! Good luck going back to work.

Margaret K said...

C'mon Jami. Babies change so fast! We need an update.

Pearson Family said...

I was SO going to lay it on thick to update this thing, and Margaret beat me to it!!!! COME ON!