Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Week!

Rylee's first birthday week has come to an end. It was a great one and we have had lots of fun together. I still can't believe that my baby is growing up so fast!!! ( I know that everyone says that but when they're yours it is so different!) I wrote her a birthday letter and I hope to continue that tradition every year. Here are some pics of our week.
The morning of her actual birthday. She was wondering why the lights were on and why I was taking her picture. This look says Crazy Lady!!!
"Oh, I like that birthday song!"
Playing with some of her new toys wearing her cute new outfit.
Playing in the kitchen cabinets. She always ends up with one pants leg pulled up high and the other one down lower. It drives me nuts!
The perfect present- a new phone!
Another cake??? This one was Cinderella with a very blue dress. Worn out from the busy week we had. She slept all the way from Rockwall to Texarkana!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I was so blessedto be with Rylee in the nursery! Happy birthday!