Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family Birthday Party

We had a small family birthday party today. It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a year since I met my little girl. In ways I've known her forever and in other ways it has passed so quickly. Rylee's birthday is Wednesday so this weekend we celebrated with my family and next weekend we go to Dallas to celebrate with her other grandparents. We did a cupcake theme so her shirt had a big cupcake on it, her bib had a cupcake on it, we served yummy cupcakes, and her cake was a giant cupcake.

She loves her new tricyle that Aunt Sandy, Uncle David, and Whitney got her.
She got LOTS of fun gifts including these two dresses that my Aunt Cathy made and embroidered. Can't wait to wear them! Thank you everyone for the gifts!
She loved her cake. She wasn't hesistant at all and dove right in!

And she ended the day by taking a four-wheeler ride around the yard. What a fun day!!!


6 comments:

Margaret K said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Rylee!

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! I love those dresses. too cute.

Felicia said...

I am teaching across the hall from your TALK classroom. Shelley told me to tell you hello. Rylee is adorable and I can't believe she is already 1!

Pearson Family said...

umm...Tell aunt Cathy...Emaline wears a 3T!!! HA! Looks like such fun!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Yea! Happy Birthday, Rylee!!!! I love the cupcake theme, and those dresses are precious :)

Mounts Family said...

wow 1 already...party looked like fun. can't believe you let her on that 4-wheeler. lol