Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Laid Back Labor Day

David has a sister that lives on a small "farm" about 30 minutes away so we decided to go visit the animals for a little while this afternoon. Rylee had been there once this summer and loved it so we knew she would be glad to see the animals again!

Eating Sonic ice with Uncle David.
A little apprehensive about petting the big horse.
Much more comfortable with the donkey.
Loves kitties!!!Trying to wink?!? Or maybe just the sun in her eyes?!?
Just relaxin' in the grass.
I love the look of concentration (she was watching the kitten again).


5 comments:

jennifer said...

I am very impressed with the amount of updates you have done. Keep up the good work. Rylee is beautiful. I'm working on our reunion.:)

Margaret K said...

I love the squeaker shoes! I haven't seen those before.

Mounts Family said...

She is getting so big. Love the shoes.

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

I love all your posts! She is absolutely precious and I can't beleive how fast she is growing and changing. I hope we can see you very soon!

Beth said...

The one year point is coming up. It is amazing how fast they grow.