Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary and More

Yesterday we celebrated my grandparents' 70th anniversary (dad's parents). Can you even imagine??? 70 years??? I am so proud of the legacy they are leaving....
We have had a mixed up couple of weeks and there will be a few more of those until we hopefully get back into a routine. Driving to and from my parents' is getting old but I think my mom may come here for a couple of days this week. Rylee has handled it very well- she loves being with Nana and Gingy- she just gets kind of bored without a lot of kids like she is used to.

Rylee with her great-grandparents. They live right next to my parents' house and she loves to go visit them.
Being silly with Nana.
The last time my granddad visited my Aunt Cathy he made a comment about how much he liked their tv so the grandchildren bought them this new 42 inch one for their anniversary. My Aunt Cathy made a 40 minute slide show and we played it during the party. (by the way- aren't the pumpkins cute? Another girl and I did the flowers in them and they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself)
Just because we're not there doesn't mean we aren't there in spirit....
A close-up
Rylee giving her baby kisses. We also spent a large portion of the day giving her baby snacks and drinks. At least Rylee shares!



2 comments:

Mounts Family said...

she looks more like you everyday. she needs a onesie with razorbacks.

Marlene said...

Jami
I found this site by accident. It is very good and I truly enjoyed viewing it. You have a beautiful daughter.
Love you,
Marlene Bevill