Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

We have somehow accumulated several Halloween outfits so we have started wearing them quite frequently even though we have to roll up the sleeves on some. I have decided that the stores here shouldn't even put out fall/long sleeve clothes until December. I am so ready for some cool weather!
A friend of mine who works with me is so crafty and I am having a lot of fun doing "projects" with her. I get Family Fun magazine and when I let her read it she decided that we moms at the office had to the cover project. Here are the results (I did the shirt and she added the fabric). We are also going to do ones at Christmas with the circles being ornaments and blue shirts with three circles to make a snowman.

I asked her if she had ever made a bow and she said "no but how hard can it be- just bring me some ribbon". Here is the result.
Rylee LOVED having a kitty cat on her shirt.
I just like this dress so I wanted to post a picture so I would remember it.



4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I am quite impressed with the crafty t-shirt dress. I saw it on the cover of Family Fun and shyed away from such a project. Yeah for you. I can't wait to see the Christmas versions!

Pearson Family said...

OOOH! I bought that same black dress for E and am planning an entire family photo around it! LOVED IT!

It was good to hear from you yesterday!

jennifer said...

Love the dresses too. Why does Rylee have more hair than Katy and Katy is 6 months older? Not fair.

Margaret K said...

Why does Rylee have more hair than Nicholas and he is almost 2 1/2?

Love the outfits!