Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Rylee!

I sure was warm and cozy in here. This picture was taken today! This is MY mommy in MY room on MY birthday!
I WAS born today! September 10, 2007 at 8:44am, and my mommy named me Rylee Kate.
They weighed me and measured me all over and this is what they said:
I weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long.
My mommy was a champ!

How do you like my FOOT? They say I have long toes like my mommy, but we haven't had time to compare.
They finally put a diaper on me. I wish those nurses would have moved the blinds so that all those crazy ladies could have gotten a better picture of me. My nana got some great ones though. I bet she will share those when she gets a minute.Please people, no more pictures!
FINALLY they put some clothes on me! I was getting really cold.
I learned that this is how you get some attention!
My mommy is ONE fabulous chick! I know she has prayed for me and loves me with all of her heart. When she holds me, I feel so protected.
I get my good looks from her! And guess what is under my cap...curly hair! Light, curly hair!


I will try to post as I can, but I have lots to do now that I am in this world. Thanks for all of your prayers, and don't forget to leave a comment for my MOMMY!





14 comments:

Kim Q. said...

YIPPPEEE Your here sweet little Rylee!! Jamie...she is soooo BEAUTIFUL and ADORABLE...OF COURSE! I have been praying throughout the whole day for both of you :)I cannot wait to hold that precious gift in my arms!!!Dear Lord, Thank you for this miraculous gift. We are blessed to know that You will fill her with Your presence to serve as a testimony to Your faithfulness, a refuge to many, an extension of Your love, and a witness of Your Son to all who meet her! I love you both dearly and am blessed to know that you are committing her to the Lord..allowing Him to shepherd her heart.I miss you BA-ZOOOODLES!

Kim Q. said...

oops!forgot to close my prayer......In Your Precious Sons name I pray...AMEN :)

Margaret K said...

Congratulations, Jami! She is beautiful. You're going to be such a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty, you did a great job. Lots of hugs and kisses from the powell family

Phillips Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Amy C said...

She is so pretty. You did an amazing job mommy! I can't believe she is really here. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations.

Felicia said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to see these wonderful pictures! We look forward to hearing stories and watching her grow up! Our prayers are with you during this joyous time! Cherish it!

jenny biz said...

Jami, She is beautiful! And you look radiant! Praying for you and sweet Rylee!

jennifer said...

thanks so much for the pics. she is so beautiful. i am so excited for you both. congratulations. do you think she is going to be taller than you one day?:)

jen

1literatimommy said...

She is beautiful, such a blessing from heaven!

Beth said...

Congratulations! Wow.. she is a cutie... You looked great girly! You are going to be a great mommy!
Miss you

Denise said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person! Hunter was so excited that Miss Jami had her baby. He said that he wants us to have a girl and name her Rylee too. We love you!

amerriman said...

Beautiful girl. Jami, I know you are so proud. You are going to be a great mother! I can't wait to see Rylee! You are in our prayers.

Emily said...

What a blessing to have such a gorgeous healthy baby girl! She is an absolute doll! We love you and have been praying daily!